What Customers Say:
Start With A Template
Many of our customers rely on our ability to produce their projects quickly and efficiently to meet their tight deadlines. Although we provide the fastest turn-around times in the business for most of the products we offer, delays in production often occur due to art files that are not supplied in the proper templates and specifications. Designs not supplied in our templates will also incur an additional prep charge (minimum flight check is $39). If you are submitting finished art files to us, please take a moment to review the quick checklist below to make sure that your files meet our specifications. Feel free to call us with any questions -- we are here to help!
Here is a list of Common Issues that we encounter that can cause delays in production:
- Make sure that all of your artwork (both background and images) contains bleed area where necessary. This is by far the greatest culprit in causing production delays.
- If you are providing disc art for your order, please remember not to "white out" or crop out the center circle. We need the image to flow completely across the hole.
- Any fonts in your artwork need to be converted to outlines/curves or rasterized before you upload. There is a chance we may not have one or all of the fonts you used in our system.
- We recommend outputting your artwork as a print ready PDF MINUS THE TEMPLATE LINES.
- Make sure all files that you upload are high resolution (300 dpi or greater). Screen resolution (72 dpi) or other low resolution images may look fine on your computer, but they will not translate well during printing and the result could be grainy or pixellated images on your project.