A customer who uses us for business printing said to us this week, “Thank you for not making me use (that big online printer).”
That really made us happy.
We know our main competitors for jobs like brochures, business cards, rack cards, flyers, and such (exhaustive list below*), are the big chains and online vendors.
(We will send you straight to one of them when they offer something we don’t, that you need, because we value your time as much as we value your business. Often we’ve “got a guy” who can take care of it anyway. But either way, we want you to get what you need.)
Where we’re told we stand out from the crowd:
- From start to finish you’re dealing with a person, and a person you can easily connect with at any time — it’s never, ever, “push a button and hope for the best.”
- We look your job over and let you know if something needs adjustment.
- If needed, we can often quickly fix it for you.
- As another customer put it, you’re not stuck in the checkout line FOREVER, clicking through a million options you have to reject, just to get the darn thing ordered. (We like to think that’s a plus.)
- Our turnaround time is pretty fast. Most print jobs are ready in 1-3 business days.
- We’re real, non-call center people doing business in our little town and across the country.
- And we really value our relationships with you. So, customer, thank YOU for doing business with us.
Got a project coming up? Need a graphics assist? Is there a print problem we can solve for you? Call National Media Services at 540-635-4181, or email Mike McCool email@example.com
**More exhaustive list… banners of all sizes (regular and popup), signs, folders, door hangers, paper or carbonless NCR forms, custom calendars, postcards, mailers, variable data, graphic design for logos, ads… Did we mention CD and DVD design and duplication? Custom printed T-shirts, printed and embroidered hoodies, polos, caps and beanies, jackets, event and seminar handouts, large format art prints on matte or gloss paper or roll canvas, engraved wood award plaques, campaign handouts and signs, and more… *whew*